I am a little late in posting this week’s goals. I wanted to do this Sunday but I was busy sewing and I figured working on goals trumped writing them – or does it? I honestly have no idea. And yesterday – well, I hate Mondays!
Regardless, let’s look at last week’s goals:
- Finish Gold Scarf – DONE & posted here.
- Decide on borders for Peters Penguins – decided no borders and to bind in red.
- Decide & complete back for Peter’s Penguins – DONE will show in finishes post.
- Create status papers for all UFOs – DONE
- Look at February planner – well sort of. I decided my current planner wasn’t working for me. I ordered supplies for Bullet Journaling and will post about that soon.
Now for this week’s list:
- Fix Frannie’s Faux Pas – I am going to fix my daughter’s jeans!
- Layer Groovy Pluses
- Make Granola Bars – I found a recipe I really want to try on Pinterest (1 recipe – many variations)
- Finish tying Fredly – this quilt is ridiculously close to finishing)
- Make outline for #bujo (bullet journal)
- Hem Gray Gary – another piece ridiculously close to finishing
- Start quilting Groovy Pluses (see above picture)
Some items on this are time-consuming and some aren’t – some can be done while binge watching Netflix (I have a new favorite show), some can’t. I try to keep a variety of items going.
I have a busy schedule next weekend so this list might have some carryover into next week; we’ll see.